Tuesday, October 28, 2008

not much happening

I've been trying to think of something that I can tell about here on my blog but not much is happening. No news is good news, right? I will take a few photos and get back to you soon.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!!! It's great to see you and your family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Does that mean we are getting old? Your scrapbook weekend in Seattle sounds fabulous. Glad you got to get away.

The Walch Family said...

Yea Lisa ! It's great to have a blog, huh? Nice work. I'll show you how to put some fun stuff on it.... Can't wait to see you for stamp night !
Love
Colleen

Katie said...

Yay! Another fun blog to read. It's fun to see the pictures of you guys and wonderful to hear that you have no news since I know things can get really crazy and busy really quick. We're jealous of all the time you get to spend in the good old Rocky Mountains so soak in a little extra for us!

The Walch Family said...

You've been BOO-ed! Hop on over to my blog and check the side bar to claim your prize! Happy Halloween!

Alisa said...

Yeah, I was so excited to get your invite. You will be added to my blog stalking list. Your family is darling and growing fast. Where does the time fly? It sounds like you are a scrapping maniac. That is awesome. I look forward more posts.

Stacy B said...

Thanks for the invite! Cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun on your trip.