Monday, November 10, 2008

Okay so I really need help! I really want to get into this blogging thing but I stink at it! Would anyone of you that really know what you are doing offer up some help here! I don't know what in the heck I am doing. I read all of your cute blogs (almost daily by the way! :) and I can't even seem to figure out how to make a real cute post to my own blog! HELP!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Lisa, It's very easy. Don't get frustrated. If you want to post a picture go in to your post and click on the picture icon. From there you can browse the pictures on your computer and post. If you need further help call me and I'll walk you through it! Good Luck!

The Walch Family said...

Hey Lisa...
I'll help you. It took me a bit to learn... but it's pretty easy and fun. Let me know! Also... I need to know about my stamp party, Love ya !

Sarah said...

Lis, Just call me and we'll walk through the backgrounds and pictures together. Once you do it, you'll see it really isn't as hard as you think. If I can figure it out, anyone can! And we need to decide about Celine too. Love, Sarah