Okay, I am commited to figure this blogging out. Does anyone know if there is a book called "Blogging for Dumbies"? I would like to buy it. I will figure out how to make a collage for my highlights of October, November and December. Then for sure I am going to be better about keeping this up in January or I will just be done with it. Chalk it up to another thing I just don't have time to figure out. I love it though and I don't want to let it go. So if anyone knows how to make collages with several picts call me. I would love your help.
5 comments:
Hello!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog!
To make picture collages, try using www.bighugelabs.com. Click on "Mosaic Maker" (about 1/4 way down the page on the left side). I've done it once before using pictures from the web, but it looks like you can upload your own photos too.
Hope that helps!
You can also download picasa to your pc. This is a great program because it automatically knows when you upload new photos and stores them in its database. You can do lots with your pictures with picasa, including collages! I think it is just picasa.com
Good luck:)
Your background looks grest ! Good job !
You're making progress! Yeah!!
Thanks so much for your encouragment and advice. your faith in me goes a long way! Friends/family are what keeps me going! Thanks!
Post a Comment