Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Anyone out there?

Is anyone out there? I have finally updated and nobody has commented in two days. Please tell me that someone has cared to at least look at my accomplishment? Thank you!

3 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Great Job Lisa. Sorry... my mind had been fixated on a 19 year old going away for 2 years 10 thousand miles away ! But your blog looks great. Good job at updating. I need to know about scrapbook class. I may not be there this time. My time is running down for Jared. His farewell is the 18th. Talk to you soon.

Kim said...

Hey Lisa! Thank you so much for updating- what fun pictures! I will definately be checking in more often!

Allison said...

Sorry Lisa I haven't commented. This is the first time I've been on the computer looking at blogs. For some reason your blog listed on my page doesn't show you've updated. I usually only check blogs that have been updated. I need to look in to this!

Your posts are fabulous!!!!