Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what!? you took my picts off the computer!

I thought I would get on here tonight and make a new entry but my sweet husband just informed me that he took all my pictures off the computer. He has been trying to "FIX" my computer to make it faster. I have faith in him and know that he will adventually do that but my children may be grown and gone by the time it gets all finished. I know how I'll get him to do it faster... use your imagination. Keep it clean now. No clean clothes to wear, no dinner, no clean house oh wait a minute I don't do that for him anyway. I must come up with something else...:) Got any ideas?

2 comments:

The Walch Family said...

You crack me up !! I can see Adam walking around looking for clothes, food, etc... all of the necessities of life and you standing by the computer with a big grin saying... Well? Too funny ! Can't wait to get my wall saying from scrap class ! Love ya !Colleen

Allison said...

CHOCOLATE!!!! Oh wait, that's what would do it for me! The only idea I have is dirty and you said to keep it clean so, I got nothin.