Friday, February 6, 2009

You know you're addicted when..

You know you're addicted to blogging when you think in "oh, that would make the cutest blog entry" moments! I have thought of so many of these over the last few days. I will hopefully pin Adam down sometime this weekend to help me download a few pics. For now, have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Lisa - cute blog..I love the picture of you guys walking in the water! Of course I want to be able to view your blog! I think I still have to prove to you that I exist, right? and that I am not Sarahs imaginary friend!! Talk to you soon!

Alicia said...

Hi Lisa!! YEA!! I finally get to see your darling blog!! It is SO fun to see your beautiful children and catch up on your life. I LOVE blogs, and I love your "addiction" entry. I swear every pic. I take I think about how I can blog it and what I can do with it. (Now whether I really do it is a different story..but at least I have TONS of pics.). Anyway, I will be checking up on you...I hope it's o.k. that I add you to my list of friends!! Take care! XOXO

Kami said...

Hi lisa, I would love for you to add me to your blog list of friends! My e-mail is kdekins@msn.com. My blog address is theekinsfamily.blogspot.com. I am not private so you can come on over any time!!! Fun pictures!

The Walch Family said...

I've done that so many times... See, I told you that you would get addicted ! Love ya