Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break! YES!!!

We don't have anything all that fun planned and even the things we do have planned will probably fall through, that's how it always goes, right! But even with nothing really planned I can't even tell you how excited I am for a little BREAK! I should get some picts up here. Maybe tomorrow I need to get to bed. It's almost 2 AM!!!

4 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Lucky you ! I wish that I had more time off like Jenna and YOU ! Hey... not sure why my card didn't work. Please email the amt and I will bring it over and get my order. Thanks !

Megan said...

Why go to bed??? It's Spring Break!!! I like to stay up late when I don't have to be up in the morning! Have a good break and enjoy your Easter!!!

Allison said...

Yeah for Spring Break! Happy Easter!!!

Steph said...

I LOOOOOVE those kinds of holidays where not much is planned and life can just BE for a bit! I hope you had a fantastic Spring Break:) I just stopped by to say thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog! It meant so much. I hope you know that I have always thought of you in the highest regards as well. I remember when YOU were the one going through the ringer with all of your "infertility" burdens. I can honestly say that I thought, "Wow, I could NEVER go through all that!" I guess Heavenly Father has His ways of surprising us! In the end, I think we do grow up and become the better for it. Thanks for reminding me of that:)