Okay, I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it! I think I may be able to figure out the "add a picture" to my post now. I will do more later I've gotta go break up another fight!
Hi, I am just finally responding to your post, forgive me its been a little crazy around here. If you want to go to the Lion house for a party this year you better call now. I know they book up pretty quick. It is also a bit expensive but I justify it by saying I only do it for their 8th birthday. But in all reality it costs a lot to have any kind of party with 10 kids, food, games, cake, treats ect. So you get all that and don't have to plan a thing. Also I have no idea who Ashtons teacher is for third grade, do you? Can you tell or is it like a big secret? I think Mr. Brunsdale is a little off, I am pretty sure the Charter school is not going to effect our numbers enough to not have told us who our kids have for teachers.
Watch out because if you know me you know that I am very REAL. I don't sugar coat. I say it like it is. Some, happy some not so. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading yours!
2 comments:
Hi, I am just finally responding to your post, forgive me its been a little crazy around here. If you want to go to the Lion house for a party this year you better call now. I know they book up pretty quick. It is also a bit expensive but I justify it by saying I only do it for their 8th birthday. But in all reality it costs a lot to have any kind of party with 10 kids, food, games, cake, treats ect. So you get all that and don't have to plan a thing. Also I have no idea who Ashtons teacher is for third grade, do you? Can you tell or is it like a big secret? I think Mr. Brunsdale is a little off, I am pretty sure the Charter school is not going to effect our numbers enough to not have told us who our kids have for teachers.
I had a post on my blog and tagged you... Can't wait to see your answers! Love and miss you! Hey... are we doing cards again soon?
Post a Comment