July was way too packed with events for only one picture so sorry. Here are a few.....
The Fourth is always a big hit at our house. After the wonderful-little-hometown-USA parade we always head to Provo for the annual tradition of the Stadium of Fire. My family has been going for 27 years, I think. I don't think we have ever missed one. Including the popular, sold out show last year with Hannah Montana! We are fans that's for sure!
On July 13, 2009 my life as a school teacher changed immensly! My school caught on fire. We are now smashed in another school here in town and all I can say is that it has been an interesting few months. Ups and downs, it's all been a challenge! I am at a loss for words to as what to say about this in a few sentences so I'll just stop!
1 comment:
That is sooooo crazy. It's hard ENOUGH just being a teacher and trying to manage all the STUFF that goes with it. I can't imagine dealing with what you've had to.
Post a Comment