Sunday, October 25, 2009

Phew!

That was a lot! I am happy that it's complete! I even have 20 minutes to spare until the weekend is officially over. Just like always, I made it! I hope you enjoy my pictures. Sorry I'm such a slacker. I will try to be better but I won't make any promises! Hehe! :)

9 comments:

The Ekins said...

Life gets so busy, then when you look back you don't know where to start. I have been there many times. Good luck with keeping up!

Steph said...

Doesn't it feel good to check "blogging" off the list and to know that you are recording happy memories and to know that you don't have to RE-DO the same exact posts tomorrow! They will be there! YEAH!

Alisa said...

Yeah, I love to see you pictures!! Thanks for sharing especially since you are so busy!

Allison said...

YOU DID IT!!!! I was going to leave another nasty note telling you to get something posted but it was done!!!

Looks like you guys have been busy making good memories. Can't wait for the next update. Just hope the next update is sooner than later!

The Walch Family said...

Hi Lis....
Things get crazy for sure. Thanks for catching me up on all of your stuff for the past few months!!! I won't be at class tonight, Jenna's choir concert is tonight. Ugh... crazy busy life... and now that I am in the RS pres, it will be even MORE busy!!!

Katie said...

That was SOOOOOOO fun to see all those pictures of your family! I'm glad you guys are still hanging in there. I wish so bad we could just come visit anytime we wanted and let our kids have sleepovers again. How young can kids fly by themselves? Send your kiddos my way anytime!!!!!

Renee said...

Pictures! Great to see them. And I love your background. Hope you are doing well. We are finally getting out of here and moving next weekend (Nov 6th) but thank heavens for FB & blogging to stay connected!

The Walch Family said...

Hey Lis...
I don't think my blog is updating right but I don't know how to fix it. Will you please go and see if you can pull up my latest one? I just did it today.

The Walch Family said...

My posts haven't been showing up on the sidebars as updated. Please delete and then re-add my address and it will work now. Sorry for the confusion!!! Have a great day... miss you!!