does anyone else out there just get BUGGED when others don't update their blogs forever? I have serveral friends that got me hooked on blogging and now don't ever update their's. Does that just BUG anyone else? I really like to find out what everyone else is doing and heaven forbid I pick up the phone and make a good old fashioned phone call. Don't stop blogging! More on Valentine's Day later.
7 comments:
FYI I updated my blog again!!! That's twice in a week. You should be proud of me!!! I will try to do better and update more often. LOL Thanks for the little push!!! Luv ya Lisa!
I'm one of those friends! Sorry... they took access away at work and now I can't update on my lunch break. Ugh!!! Frustrating! I am trying though to keep it up better. Sorry Lis... When are we going to have our card making class? I really want to do it even if it's only ME!!!
Um, I suppose I might be included in your hate list! I have a good excuse, our computer crashed AGAIN this last week and before it crashed it was being super ridiculous, so no blogging for me. I am typing this on my spankin' new computer rightnow though AND I managed to get a post up last night! More to come later today too! What can I say, I missed blogging while I was away. Thanks for keeping YOUR up and kicking the rest of us in the pants:)
I do check your blog, but am feeling the same way. I update about once a month and am not motivated cause I feel like it may be a waste of time! Maybe you just motivated me! Renee
You wouldn't be referring to me, would you? :) I have such good intentions. Hannah is totally on my case as well. It might kill her if I don't get going on it soon. She's even helping me with preschool stuff, so that I will update tonight. (She's worried I may change my mind after she does the work. You never know...:) Love you Lis! I miss you! I'll call you soon.
HEYYY! I just scored some REALLY cute thank you cards courtesy YOU! Thanks! They might jsut be too cute to part with:)
Umm Lisa it's been a month! Just sayin' ;)
Post a Comment