Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hey, YOU! Leave a comment!

Now that I have this here little tracker thing, I know when you visit but don't leave a comment!!! Talk about a stab to my little ego! Tell me "hi" when you visit, I wouldn't come to your house and ring the door bell and walk away! I love to hear from you. It's a lonely world some days, this staying home thing. Thanks for your comments, I'll do the same when I visit or stalk your blog okay? Is it a deal?

8 comments:

Whitney Terry said...

Deal! Perhaps I should get a visitor tracker. Sometimes I am certain that I am the only person who reads my blog!

Corry's said...

OK Lisa, here is a comment... you need to blog more so I can have a place to leave a comment :) Hope life is good (not 105 degrees like it is here in good ol' Texas). We are doing well (besides the heat). Now I want to see some comments from you :)

Katie said...

Hi Lisa! Hope you day is great and we're excited to see you guys in November. I haven't talked to Regan much about going to school with you when we're in town but I'm thinking she might think it would be fun for a bit. :)

Kimberli said...

deal. :)

Allison said...

A visitor from Amstelveen, Netherlands says Hello There!!!!

Allison said...

Again, I say hello! I was checking to see if you updated yet and nope! Come on Lisa, there has to be SOMETHING to blog about!!!!

michelle keisel said...

That is funny. This is my first time to stalk your blog. I have realized that I can catch up on most anyone from Gville by following the links on Kari Sue's blog. So here I am saying "Hi!"

lisa said...

Oh, Allison it isn't that there isn't anything to post about it is that I am so busy having fun I don't know what to post about first. I have a big "all our summer activities" post coming-maybe on Sunday. School is starting so I am a bit busy! Later!