Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No, I'm not dead!

I am so NOT good at new schedules, new routines and new school years, so be patient with me. I have a big "Summer in Review" post planned to show all of our fun, fun, fun summer activities. I will get to it soon-probably this weekend?

3 comments:

Renee said...

I am glad you are not dead. Hope all is well in your busy life!!

Katie said...

You're definitely one up on me in keeping your blog alive. The family websites are all I can update for now. Maybe it'll revive one day, . . . . . or maybe not. Ha Ha

Unknown said...

Life is busy and keep us all jumping. I think it is great you find time at all to blog with your job and family! I love the idea of a picture a day! I am going to start that on Jan 1, 2011! Thanks for the great insperation!