January isn't my favorite month. This January is really not up there with my favorites either. The weather has been blah, it seems all I have done is work, work, work and there isn't much fun to write about. BUT, I must stay with my goal to do this so here goes....
The highlight of our month probably happened on the very first day of the month...
Well, I can't get the pictures to load where I want them so at least they are there. If you didn't guess, the highlight of the month was sledding on New Year's Day. If you know my dad you know he has a TON of lawn and know that he is a little particular about his lawn so imagine our suprise when he told us to drive over the lawn instead of the horse pasture with the new Christmas four wheeler! I guess he could see in our faces the slight cringe the frozen horse turds were causing because there was only about 3-4 inches of snow. The lawn was MUCH better on the old behind! I couldn't get enough of the sledding. They all said I was the champion because I never did fall off even when Shawna took me over a big jump. In the end the fun ended because we were all frozen--almost literally I mean heck it was only like 5 degrees and after about 1.5 hours that temperature kinda gets to you. Thanks for the fun, family! You made the highlight of my month!
3 comments:
Yea for the update! I hate January as well, blah! Only one day left! Hopefully spring will be right around the corner!
WHAT?! Your dad let you ride across the grass?! I'm simply amazed!
That was a fun day:)
Post a Comment