Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here's our November 2008 in a nutshell... or a collage!

Center picture: We spent Thanksgiving in Jackson Hole Wyoming. This is us in front of the Idaho Falls temple on our way to Jackson. top left corner: 1. What fall would be complete without a few leaf raking pictures? 2. Maddie looking in the store window at a Christmas village. She was most concerned about a piece that wasn't working correctly. Does she have a little OCD or what? 3. Thanksgiving dinner at a wonderful resturant in Jackson. 4. In front of the famous Jackson Arch made from antlers. Do we look a little cold? We were FREEZING! It was like 7 degrees. We were waiting to see Santa arrive. (go down)5. A beautiful winter scene on one of Adam's mystery shopping trips. This one is in Roosevelt, Utah, out in the middle of nowhere~! 6. Adam and Nathan waiting for Santa in Jackson, freezing to death. 7. Me with two of my girlfriends that I teach with, Shelly and Leslie. We went out to eat on a Friday night and had lots of fun! 8. Maddie in front of the Idaho Falls Temple. We used this on her baptism announcements. 9. Nathan in the leaves. I encouraged his sister to do this to him, just for the picture of course! 10. The NASTY results from vacuuming with my new Rainbow vacuum. Isn't it gross?! I don't really have a dirty house it's just that good a vacuum. 11. All bundled up again waiting for Santa at Jackson. By the way, the others in the picture are my mom, stepdad and sister, Savanna. 12. A couple of great friends, Maddie and Edie. (Her mom is Lesile from above, a friend I teach with)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Why Jackson Hole for Thanksgiving? Just needed a get away?

I don't even recognize Savannah. Yet, I'm trying to remember the last time I saw her. She was probably 2 yrs old!