Okay, I've finally come up with a plan to catch up. I made a collage of the months of October, November and December. So here are the highlights of our month of October. Starting in top left:
1. A cute cowgirl on Halloween. Maddie came up with the idea that they should be a cowboy and a cowgirl this year so I went along with it because it was very easy!
2. Since we live in the same town as both parents we get to see lots of family on holidays. This is the kids with Adam's mom.
3. A cute cowboy that's tired of pictures, but this shows his true personality! He's not fond of pictures. I get lots of the top of his head!
4. It's always been Adam's "job" to carve pumpkins with the kids. I sure don't mind because I hate the smell and feel of pumpkin guts!
5. Who knew it took so much concentration to carve pumpkins?
6. Cowboy and Cowgirl at Grandpa Bleazard's on Halloween.
7. My sister came down from Logan to take her girls trick-or-treating in good ol' Grantsville. Aren't they the cutest kids ever?
8. I love to decorate for the holiday, ANY holiday! I tied these metal spider webs to the curtain rod in my living room.
9. He grew it, picked it and now got to carve it. He couldn't be more proud of himself!
10. I'll tell you what I have the cutest nieces in the whole world. This is my brother's baby, Megan. She makes a pretty cute mermaid, doesn't she?
11. Nathan's daycare class decorated some cute little pumpkins for our local pumpkin walk.
12. Here is my beloved shelf. I look forward to decorating it differently every month or so. I take pictures so I can do it the same the next year but I have yet to follow it!
13. Another Grandma picture on Halloween. This grandma is my mom at her pharmacy here in town.
14. I thought these little witches that I make with my class looked so cute up there.
15. One more of my cute little Cowpokes!
16. An awesome event this month was Nathan finally writing his name for his teacher. Those in his class who could write their names got to go on a special field trip to McDonalds. He waited to do it until the very last day to show us that he really could do it. He has a bit of a stuborn streak in him, I don't know where he got it! :)
That's our October in a nutshell, I hope you enjoyed. This is kinda fun!
1 comment:
Laurie's oldest is a spitten image of Laurie! WOW! I just look at her and it brings back so many memories of us back in the good ol days!
Post a Comment