Thursday, January 22, 2009


Sixteen of my Christmas Favs
1. Nathan as he went into wake up his sissy on Christmas morning. They did both sleep in a bit which was very nice. About 7 ish Nathan came into our room, like he does every morning, cuddled with us and about 8:30 he finally said "Mom do you think Santa came to our house?"
2. A Christmas photo shoot in their new church outfit is always my favorite. My kiddos don't think it's all that fun though. Nathan especially. We did get a few cute ones though.
I guess I don't need to describe all of these photos... They are all of Christmas morning or of that photo shoot. Which was really on New Year's Day...:) They didn't want to do it on Christmas and they wouldn't stay in their clothes any longer after church so at least I got it when I did. Oh, i guess there is a couple different pics one at my dad's on Christmas Day and one at Adam's Mom's on the 27th. Okay, well there is my "catch-up" now I just have to get January caught up!

4 comments:

Stacy B said...

Cute pictures! I for one am very impressed with your blogging efforts!

Allison said...

Looks like your Christmas was amazing!

Congratulations on being "caught-up". Your posts are fabulous!

The Walch Family said...

See.. I told you it was easy once you got into it ! Looks nice !

Kim said...

Looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas- great job Mom!