Thursday, January 29, 2009

where did it go?

Where, oh where did the month of January go? It seems like this month has gone so fast but it also feels like an eternity since Christmas. How can that be? I have a few picts to post here but first I have to figure out how to download them from my camera. What you say, Lisa, queen of scrapbooking does not know how to download pictures? Well, folks I must confess I do not know how.... Adam does it all for me. I know I could figure it out and I know he has taught me several times but you see I have a problem. It's called sitting still long enough to read through an instruction manual or to listen to directions. So until I can over come this problem of mine I'll just beg and have to wait for my dear ol' hubby. Maybe tomorrow because it is FRIDAY!?!?!?! I wonder if all school teachers love Friday as much as this one does?

1 comment:

The Walch Family said...

It's okay Lisa... There should be ONE thing that you don't know how to do !!! :)