Monday, August 3, 2009

I love you, Antelope!



Years ago, I don't even know how many, Adam said "I love you, dear!" And I answered back "I love you too, Antelope!" I think this is how it all began. Now we have a joke about it and it has turned into a game. I just wanted to do a quick post today to tell my "deer" antelope hubby that I love him! Today is our 14th anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has flown. Yet it seems like I have been with him FOREVER! Not in a bad way but we have been through a lot and have worked it out together. Here's to many more HAPPPY ANNIVERSARIES! I love you, Adam! Thanks for putting up with me and all my little (and sometimes big) problems. You are a great dad and for the most part a great husband. I wouldn't trade you for all the tea in China. Maybe all the gold in China but I don't like tea anyway! I love you! Here's to a better year!

1 comment:

Adam G. said...

I love you dearly Lisa. I will work harder on the answers and not so many excuses. I heard the song again about "Sounds Like Life to Me." And it makes me realize that everyone has tough times and we can do it, if we all work together in all kinds of weather. This is NOT making sense I realize. Above all I want to say I do LOVE You.