Friday, August 7, 2009

School

We'll I got to go in an get a few of my "personal" items. Wowwie cazowie- that was hard! I didn't think it would be easy but it was so weird. I took a few photos so I could remember my old school but I haven't taken them off the camera yet. Maybe I will get them up soon but I can't promise anything. It's time to get moving on school! I don't know how I will ever be ready in time. Usually it takes weeks being there night and day but this year I only have 16 days. I don't know where to start because I have NOTHING! All the stuff I brought home has to stay home-can't ever go back to a school. I have 1000s of books, probably at least 60 books on tape or CD and tons of other teaching stuff. Maybe I should start my own homeschool. I don't have any bulletin board stuff at all, couldn't take ANY of it because it was too smoky. I guess it's off to Utah Idaho I go. I wish I wouldn't have spent that gift certificate that a student's parent (thanks, Allison Ferguson!) gave me last year. I could have had $50 to use towards all of my new stuff. Oh well, maybe I should start one of those jars at the gas station. You know those jars when someone is needing help. No, that wouldn't work. I guess I will think of something. Take a big deep breath and get to work!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Lisa! I can hook you up with room decor if you still need some. I bought waaayyyy too much crap during the last couple years and now i am storing it all. I even have one of those DARLING Lakeshore calendar kits (the $40 one, not the $80) and there isn't room in my preschool for it. I want to sell some of this stuff, but I don't know where to start. Most people teach older grades and it is more for a younger classroom. Let me know!