Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm so dumb!!!

I just wasted about 1.5 hours blog stalking everyone else's blogs and then it hit me! DUH! If I would have spent some of that time catching up my own blog I could have checked that off of my long list of to do's!!! Why does it take me so long to have a great thought come to me! Oh my! Tomorrow my friends, tomorrow! It's already Friday tomorrow! Wow that week went fast! Helped that we only had 2.5 days of school :) I have lots of blogging to catch up on (of my own this time) so I'd better get to sleep so that I can stay up late tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Johanna Markworth said...

Yea for Lisa! Can't wait to see!

The Walch Family said...

I miss you too!! Things definitely have been crazy here at my house. Did you bag the scrapbook thing or am I just a lame friend and not know about it? I miss those cards... I want to make some more soon. I've used my stash almost up!!! Love and miss you! Oh!!! Jared has almost been out a year!!! I made it!! YIPEE! Love you
C

Steph said...

You are so adorable! Can't wait to see all those "catch up" posts! Oh, and I figured out why Sarah would have been weird about doing lunch while you were here. I am sure she is like me and did not want to share you! I know when my best friend comes to town, I want her all to myself! Maybe we could talk her into it next time!
Thanks for your kind words! You're Great!