No Kindergartner in the past 20 years in Grantsville could say his school year wasn't complete without Dinosafari Day. Nathan was so excited about the big day, starting more than a week away every morning he would wake up and the first thing out of his mouth was only...more days until dino day! He couldn't wait. The night before he almost couldn't fall asleep! When I heard that they were a few volunteers short I asked my principal if I could get someone to watch my class and go into help. After a few days he said that it just wasn't going to work out so I said "okay, that's fine I'm taking a personal day, find me a sub and I will be taking off the whole day not just a few hours!" I was a bit ticked off because it really would have only been 1.5 hours and all of the other 3rd grade teachers said they would take a few kids-that's just what we do when one of us needs to be a mom or dad! Grr! So since I was already making sub plans I decided to check Maddie out and we were going to make a day of it! A family day...at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point! We had a blast!!! I can honestly say that this is one of my most recent favorite memories of being together we've had in a long time. Thanks for the fun guys! I sure love my kiddos!
Toko Bunga Bendungan
7 years ago
3 comments:
Love it! Love the name, "Dinosafari Day!" Too cute!
I loved reading about your Dinosafari day. I wondered how it had worked out for you. I'm glad you had a great time with the kids!
Glad you had such fun. Yes.. it's been so crazy lately. Hopefully things will calm down . I so want to do your card class. I miss you... We need to scrap or just go get a coke and talk! Love you!
Post a Comment