Monday, August 10, 2009

Just wondering...

I'm beginning to wonder if anyonw ever reads my blog anymore. I never get any comments, except for from Colleen, thanks Colleen. I am thinking I need to get one of those visitor trackers so that I can track you stalkers that never leave me a comment. I need some communication with the "outside world" and if you never comment I never know you are there. Please someone please comment. I guess I should put up a few pictures maybe that will get you? Later-

11 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Thanks for the nice Shout Out! I always try to leave a comment.. some posts I miss I know, but I try. Thanks for having Jenna sit for you on Saturday. She loved it. I hope that the kids had a good time. She loved re-connecting with Maddie.

Krista said...

I'm out here Lisa! It's always THE BEST when someone leaves a comment... I'm with ya on that one. I actually did add a counter and a MAP to my blog. They've helped me not feel lonely when there's no comment. LOL! I love your blog.

Good luck with school this year.

Katie said...

Thanks so much for all you did for us while we were in UT. Now that I'm back in LA it makes me sad that our kids don't get to hang out every day and that we don't get to get together for dinner all the time. Oh well, we'll just have to have fun letting our kids be pen pals for now and hopefully I'll see you sooner rather than later!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Hey Lisa! I hate it when people don't leave comments-whats the point of all your hard work if no one comments?! Anyways, love your blog!

Allison said...

I read your blog faithfully!!!! I think I usually leave a comment but maybe not. I have a tracker on my blog and it always blows me away at the people who are stalking. And yes, I'm a stalker! I believe I've looked at Krista's! Love the post about Martins Cove on her blog. Keep posting and I'll keep reading!!!

The Walch Family said...

Hey... how's school going? And when ( or are) we going to start the new Stampin Up class. I hope that you will make some more cards. I've been using them like crazy!!!

Kami said...

Sorry, I read but do not always comment! Keep an eye out on Ashton for me or maybe I should say on Treasa. So far Ashton has been no problem at school at least that I know of, but she is my head strong kid and sometimes I wonder if she puts her teachers through what I go through at home! This has been a crazy year, you teachers have been awesome and so optimistic. I heard through the grapevine your (meaning all of the teachers who have been placed there) situation over at Willow has been less than friendly or accommodating? Have you felt that way?

Steph said...

Starting today, I will shout out more often. I hate feeling all alone in the world!

The Walch Family said...

Hey Lis!!! How are you???? I am still wondering about scrapbook class. I know that you have SEVERAL different things on your plate but I wanted to know what was going on with that. I have my ward scrapbook class on the 15th and then I have to do a Young Women scrapbook class the next night. Just keep me posted!!!

Allison said...

Just wanted to let you know it's been over a month since you posted something new!!!!!!

lisa said...

Yeah It's been over a month since I've done anything I want to do! Ah the life of a school teacher! It's called August and September! Maybe this week or next-it's UEA so I'll have a bit of time for me!?